Trending: 'Daily Tips'


Thursday, March 22, 2012

Conversati​on in the Toilet


 
This could happen to you.

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other toilet saying:
Hi, how are you?
Im not the type to start a conversation in the restroom but I dont know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
Doin just fine!
And the other person says:

So what are you up to?
What kind of question is that? At that point, Im thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
Uhhh, Im like you, just traveling!
At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.
Can I come over?
Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell him
No..Im a little busy right now!!!
Then I hear the person say nervously
Listen, Ill have to call you back. Theres an idiot in the other toilet who keeps answering all my questions.
Mobile phones, dont you just love them!

Moral of the story: Dont use mobiles in toilet.

0 Responses to “Conversati​on in the Toilet”

Post a Comment